Wednesday, February 17, 2010

178 days after: Ash Wednesday, and The Beginning

Hello readers.

It's been quite a long time since I've written anything here, but I'm going to be renewing my devotion to this blog for the next six and a half weeks at least.

It's Ash Wednesday . . . or at least it will be for the next six minutes . . . the first day of Lent. Last year, I gave a minimum of ten dollars to a different P4A charity each of the forty days of Lent, and made a YouTube video about it. I'm doing the same thing this year, except instead of a YouTube video, I'm writing a blog.

So, the first charity on this list is John Green's charity . . . or maybe I should say, Henry Green's charity.

See, John's son, Henry, hates malaria. He has since before he was born. Therefore, as a gift to Henry, John set up a place where he could raise money to fight malaria.

You can just tell Henry's pleased about it.

So earlier today, I gave $20 to this cause.

So, what are you doing for Lent?

-Matt

(One minute to spare!)

No comments:

Post a Comment