Monday, August 24, 2009

The Last Day

My first class of graduate school starts in an hour . . . Directed Research, Jerome Library. So now we'll see what I'll be up against for the next two (or possibly three) years.

I'll probably continue blogging once grad school starts, just not every day. So this'll just be a blog every time I feel like writing a blog. Which may be never. Who knows?

Thanks to all of you who are still reading this. (Is anyone still reading this?) I have to go eat something before class, so I guess I'll sign off here.

Here goes nothing . . .

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. *waves* I've been reading for the last few of weeks. It's been really interesting, I feel like I know a lot more about Harry Potter, grad school and Bowling Green tractor rituals now :) So please feel like blogging sometimes,even if it isn't every day :D

    ReplyDelete