Saturday, August 15, 2009

(Not Quite) 10 days before - UNpacking!

. . . is oddly something I have no problem with whatsoever!

So, I couldn't blog last night due to lack of internet. I'm "borrowing" a friend's at the moment, but I am here, typing this in my new apartment! I spent most of yesterday unpacking, decorating, making the place actually look like someone lived here. I've unpacked and shelved all my books. I've still got a few miscellaneous boxes left, and then I have to see about setting up cable and internet. But I'm here! And I'm very happy about it.

Something that occurred to me this morning: while I have been counting down the days before classes start, I have also, inadvertently, been counting down the days until John Green's birthday, as they are both August 24th. So, maybe you can think of this countdown in that way, if you want.

Anyway, we're into single digits now, and I've got some more unpacking to do. Talk atcha later!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment