Wednesday, July 22, 2009

33 days before - Another evening with the Guions

1. This is a nice pen. Okay, you can't actually see the pen, but take my word for it. Or rather, my sister's word for it. It's a nice pen.

2. The power went out for an hour and a half last night for no particular reason. I didn't wake up until it came back on, but both my siblings were up when it went off at about one in the morning.

3. My sister has love for Cliff Calley, who is a Republican character on West Wing. One of the good Republicans.

4. Jeffrey has big feet and claw-like toes. Both of which are extremely dirty. He also has a strange follicle pattern on his legs. And he's loving this conversation.

5. I've finished book 2 of the Harry Potter series. No further news on the hero's journey analysis as of yet.

6. Cassie has a copy of the Deathly Hallows which includes snarky annotations from Cassie, Cassie's friend Maggie, Jeffrey, and me.

7. It's a trap, Harry.

8. Spell check on my MacBook doesn't like the word snarky. It doesn't like my sister's name, either.

9. My siblings are quoting the Firefly and Serenity blooper reels, which is just about as nerdy as you can get.

10. Emily doesn't like potatoes. She's been told that's strange. Is that strange?

Wasn't that fun, kids? What shall we do now?

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment