Monday, July 6, 2009

49 days before - I Need to Write a Letter

So, two of my sisters (one related by blood, the other by everything but) and I are playing the Letter Game. Actually, we've been playing it for over a year. Basically, it's a game where you create a character, and then exchange letters with another character, and tell some sort of story through those letters. Normally, it's done with just two people, but because Cassie, Anne, and I are all a little bit crazy, we decided to try a three-way letter game. It's been going on for over a year because as work mounts, some of us don't always find time to write.

But it's summer now, and I have a letter to write. So I'm going to go do that now. Also, there's a fly in here. And it's getting on my nerves. That is all.

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. YES, YES PLEASE WRITE A LETTER! I haven't received a letter since the first week of summer and it's kinda lonely. And weird. Definitely weird. The past two summers have been defined by when I'm getting a letter and how long I have to return it. This summer is just... weird =/

    ReplyDelete