Sunday, July 12, 2009

43 days before - My sister is a freak

My sister is working her way through Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of which I spoke a couple days ago. The book has five and a half books altogether, and she will likely finish the series sometime tomorrow. As I started this blog, she finished reading book 3. Earlier today, she finished 1 and 2.

Remember how I talked about how I'm able to read a bunch of books at once? So is Cassie. The difference is that she's able to read a bunch of books at once because she reads freakishly fast.

On the other hand, as far as books read this year, Cassie and I are about even. I think just those books she finished today pushed her past me. I've read 45, and I think Cassie just finished 47. So figure that one out.

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. 48. And I am not a freak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the reason, AS YOU WELL KNOW BY YOUR OWN ADMITTANCE, that we are neck in neck for number of books read is that I had the Semester from Hell to contend with the first four months of the year, and ASMing a major musical while taking 16 credit hours left little time for recreational reading.

    I am not a freak.

    ReplyDelete