Monday, July 13, 2009

42 days before - The Answer

Point 1: My sister finished reading Rick Riordan's series today, meaning she read about 1800 pages in two days. Just sayin'.

Point 2: If you'd like to see my review of the series, then mosey on over here and check it out.

Point 3: I just finished recording the vocals for my love song to Miss Withakay. If you don't know what I'm talking about then . . . well, it's probably just as well.

Point 4: Christopher Moore is a hilarious man.

Point 5: It's very late and I should be getting on to bed.

Point 6: There is . . . no . . . point 6.

Point 7: Don't you know it's not polite to point?

Point 8: Yesterday's blog post got an unprecedented 2 comments yesterday. I know, crazy, right?

Point 9: The answer is 42. That is the answer is 42 if you ask how many days I have until I go to grad school. And that's only if you had asked me at any point during the previous day. Probably by the time you read this, it won't be the answer to that question anymore. But it was still, regardless, be the answer.

Point 10: Going to bed now. 'Night.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment