Sunday, July 5, 2009

51ish days before - The Fourth

Hey all. Missed yesterday because I was gone for a lot of it. We went down to Lancaster to visit with my mom's side of the family and to watch the fireworks. We were pretty much right in front of where they were launching them, which is great if you've got a fear of loud noises like I do. The fireworks were great, though maybe a wee bit overkill. They were launching them from three different places (usually not at once) and their final hurrah was a little louder and lasted a little longer than I normally like.

Then we went back to the house (it was about 11 by this time) and had cake for my sister's 21st birthday, which was the day before. And then around midnight, we started our almost two hour drive home. So that was fun.

And that's why I didn't post yesterday. Because I was being patriotic and such. Happy Fourth!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment