Thursday, June 25, 2009

60 days before - Michael Jackson has passed away

You already know this, I'm sure. And not having ever had a real opinion of him one way or the other, I'm not going to talk about him specifically. Farrah Fawcett, one of the original Charlie's Angels, also died earlier today. It's always kind of a strange feeling when a celebrity passes away. It starts me thinking about which celebrity might die next. I know that sounds rather morbid, but consider this: eventually, most of the adult celebrities of today will have died, and I am likely to be around when they do. More and more, the names are familiar ones. It's kind of an indication of the passage of time. And I can't help but wonder how other celebrities will be remembered . . . but it's kind of interesting to be observing their lives and the things for which they will be remembered.

Random thought for the day.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment