Monday, June 15, 2009

70 days before -

I started my tutoring schedule today. I've been taking music students over the past few summers now, and I always enjoy working with the band kids. Honestly, if it was a viable option, sometimes I'd almost rather do tutoring full time than lead a band. Working individually with students means I can focus more on their individual needs and help them along more. This is also partially why I like working with younger bands, like fifth and sixth grade. You have to split them into smaller groups.

In other news, I got my 100th subscriber on bandgeek8408 just a few minutes ago. So that's kind of exciting.

Also, my sister says I have to read Lamb, by Christopher Moore, which is apparently extremely blasphemous. So I'm looking forward to it.

That's all I got today. Only seventy days to go!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment