Saturday, June 20, 2009

65 days before - A Typical Evening in the Guion Household

Item 1: Torpor is a great word that more people should use in everyday conversation. It means apathy. And dullness.

Item 2: The word "spatula" should be Yiddish, but isn't. Also farfetched.

Item 3: My sister is threatening to throw several bottle caps at me, because I keep talking about how I need to arrange a piano piece before next Sunday. And now, because I'm reading this out loud as a write it, she's making fun of me. Mom needs Cassie's help. I don't know why. Cassie has an arsenal of bottle caps, which I'm going to go steal now.

Item 4: My sister is totally anal. Just sayin'. Okay, maybe not totally anal. Maybe just a little bit partially anal. But anal nonetheless.

Item 5: My sister is about to discover that I've taken her bottle caps. She claims that she knew I was going to take them. She just dumped them over my head.he deserved it. My sister typed that last sentence upside down and then hit my brother over the head. Twice.

Item 6: The orange bottle cap is mine.

Item 7: My brother just called us weird, which considering who my brother is, should be quite telling indeed.

Thus concludes a typical evening in the Guion household.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment