Saturday, June 6, 2009

79 days before - Something, somewhere went terribly wrong . . .

Nothing much to say today other than I definitely know I made the right choice in switching to Mac. I've been using my old Dell computer to edit my brother's graduation slideshow thing (because despite the limitations of the computer itself, it still has Vegas Movie Studio, which is an infinitely better piece of editing software than iMovie 09) and I can pretty much only work on the thing for ten minutes at a time. After that, the computer starts slowing way down, because apparently I'm working the poor thing too hard.

Speaking of crappy editing software, I've finally ordered Final Cut Express and the external hard drive that will be necessary to run it, so that maybe I can make my videos without having several minor aneurisms during the process.

I have very little patience when it comes to computers and technology doing what I want them to. That's probably something I should work on.

That's all. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment